Riders for Health is offering one lucky winner a free place on one of our Experience Africa off-road training days, worth £200!
The course takes place on Saturday 15 March 2014 at Trailworld in Hertfordshire and is a great opportunity to, not only build off-road confidence, but to experience what Riders’ Experience Africa motorcycle adventure in Zambia is like.
To win this fantastic prize, all you have to do is answer the following question and email your name and answer to email@example.com with the subject line ‘off-road competition’.
In which African country does Riders for Health’s Experience Africa take place?
b) South Africa
People can also enter by visiting Riders for Health’s stand at Motorcycle Live, Birmingham NEC from 23 November – 1 December where they will also be able to find out more about Experience Africa, and buy our Christmas cards.
The off-road day is run by Experience Africa ride leader, Gary Taylor, and takes participants through everything they need to think about when riding an off-road bike, from the easiest way to pick up the bike, through to tackling ruts and climbs. This is followed by an afternoon practice session on an enduro circuit.
Riders’ Experience Africa is not your average off-road motorcycle tour, it is a once in a lifetime opportunity to witness the inspiring humanitarian work being done in Zambia by Riders. You will be part of a small team discovering the real Zambia on the same motorcycles that health workers in Zambia use to deliver life-saving health care to rural communities.
For your chance to win a free off-road training day on 15 March 2014, email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safety clothing, armour, helmet and an off-road motorcycle are all provided.
Full terms and conditions
- The closing date for entries is Friday 28 February 2014 at 9.00am
- Only one entry per person is permitted
- Entrants must have a full motorcycle licence (provisional licence is not permitted)
- One winner will be selected at random
- If the winner is unable to attend the training day, another winner will be selected and contacted by email or telephone
- If for reasons outside of our control, Riders for Health or Trailworld have to cancel the off-road day, the winner will be transferred to an alternative date